Thursday, June 26, 2008

More pictures




Here's a few more pictures. LJ is doing fine, and I'm doing well too. Adjusting has had it's up days and down days, but all-in-all has gone pretty well. Gary has been a Godsend, helping me with the baby, making sure there's good, nutritious food in the house and bringing it to me on many occasions, and so on and so forth. Binx and Nala are adjusting as well as can be expected. Since you can't really explain and reason with them, I feel like they think I'm ignoring them, but I do my best to give them attention when I can.
Anyway, I think LJ is going to have Gary's dark eyes, and will definitely have his dark hair. I need to get some of our baby pictures for comparison. He looks an awful lot like Gary, but I think he may have a couple of my features in there as well.
Hopefully I'll get in another post before too long. It's pretty tough to find time to sit at the computer to check e-mail and update the blog!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

He is precious! I enjoyed coming over earlier in the week and getting to hold him and visit with you and Gary. What a sweet family you three are! : )

Campbell Crusade said...

He's precious! We enjoyed getting to meet him the other night. It will be fun to watch him as he grows.. then you will really get to see who he looks more like. They change so fast and every day. Glad you all are doing well!

Amanda said...

He is such a beautiful baby! I can't wait to hold him!

Rachel said...

L.J. is precious! Glad things are going okay. Let me know if you need anything...

B said...

Glad everyone is adjusting well! He is simply adorable!!! He'll be a toddler before you know it, so enjoy this time!

ashleydiggs said...

He is PRECIOUS!!!! Adjusting can be hard at some moments but like Brandy said, he'll be grown before you know it!!!