Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dr. Appointment

I had another dr. appointment today, and only a little progress was made. I was dilated "a strong" 2 cm and 60% effaced. He said that the baby's head is still way up there, though. So he wants me to really crack down on the walking so his head gets further engaged before I go into labor. I was a bit disappointed in the progress, I guess I was hoping for more. At the end of last week I was having a lot of contractions and honestly didn't think I'd make it through the weekend, but since the start of this week, I've scarcely had any, and feel that it will be at least another week or 2! The dr. guaranteed me that I'd either have the baby by or be induced on June 26th. We'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We should walk together at Battlefield! : )

B said...

Where are you delivering?