Saturday, June 21, 2008

HE'S HERE!!!




Well, my water broke at 5:00 this morning, and baby LJ was born at 2:38pm. He's 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. I did end up getting and epidural, and I was SO thankful I did. It ended up being a much more pleasant experience for both Gary and I after that! I'm doing well, and Gary even better, other than being tired after a long day. LJ is doing fine and feeding very well. In fact, once attached, he doesn't seem want to let go...even after he's fallen asleep. Will post more pictures later.

9 comments:

B said...

YAH!! CONGRATS!!!

Brenda said...

Oh Kellye your son is so cute. I am looking forward to seeing him soon. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Love, Auntie Brenda

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad everyone is doing well! It sounds like things worked out perfectly. Don't we serve a wonderful creator? : ) Congratulations!

ashleydiggs said...

Congratulations Kellye and Gary!!!

Owner said...

Kellye,
Congrats! He is precious. He looks like Gary! Can't wait to meet him. We will be praying for you all as you are adjusting to parenthood. You will love being parents!
The Campbells

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the hospital. He is just adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him! :-)

Brittney said...

Congratulations!!! He's perfect!

Leah said...

YAY!!! I can't remember if I replied to the email or anything. Sorry. So glad he's here and everything went smoothly. Hope all is well!!!