Here's a couple of recent pictures that were taken over the weekend. My belly looks HUGE! I'm anxious to see what (if any) progess has been made at my appointment on Wednesday. I've been having a lot more prelabor-type contractions. Of course that still means it'll probably be another week or two, but it does give one reason to hope! :o)

Of course this one where I'm leaning back on Gary REALLY makes my tummy look big!
6 comments:
wow--I bet you're ready to go! Can't wait to see LJ!
Kellye, you are just precious! I think you look fantastic! Even though you feel huge and swollen, you don't look it. You just look pregnant.
Thanks for posting pictures. You will be glad to be able to look back on them later.
The only advice I have is to walk, walk, walk! It really does make a difference.
Please let me know when little LJ is here.
Love,
Amanda
Wow! I guess it's been a few weeks since I've seen you and you've grown!! Adorable- you look like you have a basketball in your tummy. :)
You look absolutely adorable! I know you're ready, but you still look great!
What fun pictures!!
KELLYE!!!!
I just told Evan you look like you are playing "pretend" pregnant!!! You look awesome!!! I promise, you look like you just have a basketball under your shirt!!! You are precious!!!
I KNOW you are miserable, though!!! I can remember the end SO fondly!!! Hang in there!!! LJ will be here in NO TIME!!!
Post a Comment