Monday, July 21, 2008

One Month!

Gary and I joke that Gary could just carry LJ around and call him Mini-me.


Not a great picture of me, but A picture, none-the-less.


LJ smiling up at his Daddy.


LJ telling Daddy how silly his bubba (Binx) is sneaking up on the elephant toy!


LJ and Daddy still checking out Binx.

I can't believe it's already been a month! Holy cow! LJ is really starting to notice the world around him now...most of the time with wonder and awe, and occasionally with sheer terror (but who can blame him?).

Binx has become VERY concerned about his baby bubba when he gets really upset. Binx just comes over, sniffs him, then with big eyes looks at me as if to say "Momma, why aren't you helping him?!" It's really cute.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww! I love that you include your first born kids (the cats) in your baby posts! Bichon will ALWAYS hold the keys to my heart, so I love that you are incorporating all of them into one big happy family! : ) You look great, by the way!

P.S.- Say a prayer for David! He starts his engineering internship today.

Cassie said... said...

I have a feeling you will be saying "holy cow" a lot over the next few months.