Me and my boys!
Well, LJ is 6 weeks old today. He's holding his head up pretty well anymore and has started smiling at random things that he takes a liking to. Today I dropped his pacifier in my plate full of watermelon juice, and since he was fussing, popped it right back into his mouth, and he seemed to take a new liking to his pacifier! He loves to look at trees and tree canopies, and, of course, still loves the sling. We have two slings, one that I'd posted a link to previously and the other is made by Infantino, BOTH are a huge hit. He loves to sit in the sling while I run on the elliptical trainer, and run the vacuum cleaner.

3 comments:
He is growing up! I love his eyes. He still looks like a mini-Gary to me. : ) I've been finishing up my Christmas card/birth announcements all morning and thought I'd take a break to see if anyone updated today- I'm glad I did! Keep posting!
what a cutie he is! I can't wait to see him in person!
He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment