Well, the poor little guy has a head cold already. I got one shortly after I had him, and apparently gave it to him. His nose has been so stuffy, and the aspirator only does so much. I have been using a saline spray, but it really doesn't seem to be doing a whole heck of a lot of good. Fortunately he's not running a fever or anything else at this point, he's just really congested in the head.


Edited part:
LJ absolutely cracks me up when he's looking at mobiles. Most of the time we have the ceiling fans on also, and he'll look at that ceiling fan in wonder, then look at the mobile in disappointment, then look over at me as if to say "Momma, this piddly mobile is NOT cutting it....make it go as fast as the fan, and THEN we'll have something...."
3 comments:
You might try a little baby Vicks. It always worked wonders for me. Sometimes I even rubbed some on a washcloth and laid it near his nose when he was finally able to sleep. Good luck!
Gosh, Kellye! He's SUCH a beautiful baby!!! BEAUTIFUL dark eyes already!!
Leah
He is such a pretty baby! How are you? How is feeding time going? You are in my thoughts!
Post a Comment