Tuesday, July 8, 2008

These pictures are actually in reverse order. Gary, LJ and I went to the cabin on Saturday, the last picture (with my Dad) was taken out there. The first two pictures were taken last night. LJ didn't want to go to sleep so I gave him a bath...which he DID NOT like....but was okay after I snuggled him up good in a towel.



Poor Nala really feels like second banana because LJ takes so much of our time and attention. I really feel bad for my babies. Gary has done a good job playing with them and taking them outside, but they still don't (and can't) understand why I have to spend so much time with the baby.


3 comments:

The "W" Family said...

hey, I just stopped in and saw what a cutie little LJ is. Congratulations!

Leah said...

He is SO cute. He looks so much like Gary!

I'm glad you are doing well. Keep posting pictures any time you can so your friends far away can see the little guy!

Cassie said... said...

Congratulations!! I have been out of the loop getting ready for the move I didn't even know little LJ was here! He is a doll & I can't wait to see more pictures.