Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update

Thank you all so much for your input. I'm trying to modify the idea behind the Babywise method to fit our lifestyle and LJ's personality. Today I'm trying the pacifier with a snuggly beside him - to help hold it in :)~, and I've removed the bumper pad so he can see outside of the crib...as weird as it sounds, I think that kind'a freaked him out. I'd still love to hear what anyone else has to say or additional info from any of you, so feel free to comment. I'll keep you updated on our progress. (But no screaming as of yet today!)

2 comments:

The Hickmans said...

Hey Girl, I am finally back in blog land!! I feel like a HORRIBLE friend. I can't believe that L.J. is already 6 weeks old- and we haven't even seen him yet!!! We've been out of town for pretty much a month! He is sooooo adorable- I can't wait to see him? Are ya'll home most of the time, because we might just stop by sometime... Miss you!!

Leah said...

Doesn't it help to hear from other people who have been there? I think more than anything, it's just reassuring as a first time mom to know that everyone does something different. I think the paci and snuggli thing is great!

Every stage is a new adventure! Hang in there!