Okay, I promise I'll get a belly-shot posted as soon as we get the computer hooked back up at home (the one that has my picture software on it). We've been rearranging and organizing everything at the house. We moved Gary's weights into the sunroom, and are making his weight room into an office, then the office will become the baby's room. We got new carpet installed in the new office and baby's room yesterday and it looks fantastic. Both of us were dumbstruck when we finally got everything emptied out of the closets...we couldn't believe that all that stuff had actually fit in a couple of 5 x 2 spaces! I went to Wal-mart and bought a labeller, and now that I have one, I'm not certain how I've lived this long without it.
My dr. appointment today went fine, as best as I could tell. They did the screening for gestational diabetes today...so I guess if I don't hear anything in a day or two then all is well. The baby's heart sounded great and measurements were fine. The dr. didn't seem all that concerned about the hives when I mentioned them...she just said if it happened again to come in and let them have a look. Physically speaking, I'm still fairly comfortable, the only thing that bothers me at all is not being able to do what I want to when it comes to home improvement projects (oil-based paints/stains/varnishes, etc.). Oh, this was kind'a funny, I ran into a girl in the lab who I graduated high school with, Kristen. Turns out she's having a boy due on June 20th...I wonder if I'll see her when LJ is born?
6 comments:
I'm glad you're having an uneventful pregnancy so far! I'll pray that it stays that way for you! I want to see some pictures of you and your cute little belly! :)
Okay, I'll forgive you for not posting any belly shots (ha ha). Isn't it amazing how quickly your tummy grows??? It seems like one day I was "normal" and the next morning...BAM!
I'm gald your appointment went well. I will be waiting for a picture!!!
Love you!
Amanda
It sounds like you've started the "nesting" phase!! Fun, fun. :)
can't wait to see belly and nursery pictures~!
I can't wait to see your belly shots, either.
Did you get my email the other day? I'll be in town this coming weekend. Hopefully, I'll get to see you!!
Kristen Head?
Post a Comment