Friday, February 8, 2008

Thank you!

I really appreciate all of your responses. It makes me feel a lot better to know that I'm not the only person this has happened to. Benedryl seems to be what everyone recommends as a solution, and thank goodness it is safe to take during pregnancy. As Amanda suggested, I will mention this to the doctor when I go for my next appointment, but for the time being, I'll simply keep a stash of Benedryl with me and not worry too much about it. Baby LJ doesn't seem to have been affected by it at all, I think he was dancing to the country music I was listening to on my way to work this morning! If anyone has any further comments they wish to post regarding the issue, I'd love to hear them, so feel free!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I had PUPPPS with Brooklynn and it was the most awful rash I've ever had. I couldn't sleep or concentrate. So, I know what it's like. I'm sure it won't affect little LJ--our bodies go through so much to keep them healthy!