We still have not gotten the other computer hooked up. But we finally got the network port installed yesterday, so it shouldn't be much longer before I can post a belly shot. In the meantime you can take my word that it is getting VERY round!
In other baby news I read that LJ's eyes are probably open by now and can respond to light. So I stuck the LED light on my keychain to my belly and he started hitting where I was holding the light, then I moved it and he moved with it. I did this several times and he kept hitting wherever I was holding the light.
June is sneaking up on me way too fast and yet not fast enough at the same time. I'm totally NOT ready for a newborn yet, but at the same time, I can't wait to actually meet him!
OH, and for those of you who don't know, my older sister found out she's pregnant with #2! She's due in October, so LJ will have a cousin just a couple months younger than him!
Other than continuing with spring cleaning and organizing the house, we planted our garden. It's around 2500 sq. ft. and right now we have potatoes, onions, carrots, lettuce, spinach and peas in it. Mainly, I'm wanting to can a bunch of things like carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, etc. for making baby food. It's healthier and cheaper than the stuff you buy in the grocery store, and it'll be good activity to help me to loose baby flab after LJ is born!
Sorry for the unorganized thoughts posted at random, but I think you're now up to date!
3 comments:
I made Kyla's baby food & LOVED it! It was winter time though, so it wasn't garden fresh :)
FUN! I love garden food!! I wish I had the skills to have my own!
The light thing is cool, I'll have to remember that!
That is the coolest thing with the light! I never thought to do that. I hope you follow through with making baby food; it is so good for them! I tried it, but just couldn't make it fast enough. There are lots of rules and regulations, too- don't make your own carrots, steam instead of boil, etc. There are books and websites about making your own baby food. I would check into that, because there are lots of interesting facts that I would have never known. I hope I don't sound bossy! I just want to be helpful. :)
Post a Comment