Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Appointment (nothing big)

All they really did at my appointment today was ask us a bunch of questions, take our insurance info, and do some lab work. I do NOT like having blood drawn, and I don't really understand how they could have possibly missed my vein...but somehow they managed and had to wiggle it around in there a lot. So I wasn't very happy about that. But I got them back because I'm not the most skilled at peeing in a cup that is no more than and inch-and-a-half, at most, in diameter....enough said. So I really didn't learn much, but they didn't seem to be too concerned. My next appointment is in 2 weeks, and hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat then.

Gary and I are both doing well. Neither of us can believe that Thanksgiving is next week ALREADY! Anyway, we hope everyone out there is doing equally well (or better). Hopefully we'll see most of you over the upcoming holidays!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Have you started decorating for Christmas yet?