While I haven't actually gotten sick, nor been constantly nauseated, food aversions have definately kicked in. I cannot stand to even think about plain meat (grilled chicken breast, steak, fish fillet, etc.) or raw veggies. I can eat meat in a casserole or something, and veggies as long as they're cooked, but I literally have to choke them down otherwise. I suppose I still ought to be thankful that it isn't worse. I haven't had any cravings yet, unless you can count dill pickles, which I've been addicted to for as long as I can remember.
Anywho, all-in-all things are going really well. Gary's still doing some work on the house, but I think that will come to almost a halt after this weekend when the time changes. It'll be dark when we get home until about mid-Feburary. I'm contemplating getting my Christmas stuff out this weekend. I'll just have to see how the weekend pans out.
4 comments:
Smells were my thing--I could eat anything, but some smells I just could not stand! I am glad you're not sick!
That is too funny. You're right, at least you are not sick!
Evan got to talk to Gary last night. I'm glad! I'm SO excited for y'all. I remember aversions...I couldn't eat Lean Cuisines (which were my staple at lunch) or leftovers. Praise the Lord you haven't been really sick yet! I can't wait to see you. We are coming to Fay. the week of Thanksgiving, hopefully we can all get together sometime!
Glad to hear you're still feeling good. You may not get sick at all if you've made it this far! I remember the smell of bacon cooking turned my stomach, when normally I loved the smell! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing but can do crazy things to you... We'll pray for continued good health!
Miranda
Post a Comment