We went to the dr. today and they did a quick ultrasound and everything looked great. Here's the pictures that they gave us. Gary and I saw that there is indeed only ONE baby in there, we saw it's little heart pounding away, and we even saw it squirming around in there. In all honesty, if I had interpreted the ultrasound pictures myself, I would have said that the wrong end was the head....but the dr. tells me that the left side of the baby is the head, and the right is the body. You can see it's little arms next to it's body and it's feet and legs are curled up in front of it, so you can't see them at all (but trust me, they're there, we saw them wiggling around). It's still way to early to tell if it's a boy or a girl, and we haven't decided whether or not we're going to find out.

7 comments:
It is so exciting to see that little baby moving around & see the flicker of the heart beating. Truly a miracle, huh?
it's so sweet!
oh, that is awesome! Thanks for posting pictures. :)
Wow! How exciting is that. I'm glad you got a sneak peak- I think it's a girl!!!
Miranda
How exciting! I know you are pumped! : )
Kellye! I saw a link to your blog on Jessica's page and I wanted to say hi and congratulations!!!! Babies are so exciting. I'm glad to see you and Gary are doing well.
Brittney (Morrison) Holloway
Yes, Scout looks EXACTLY like Jarod. It's almost scary. The sad thing is that Brooklynn also looks like him. I never thought I'd have a daughter that looks like my brother.
Post a Comment