Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick update on a few things...

It's been awhile since I've posted, so I thought I'd give you a quick update on our lives.

We haven't had much luck w/ the selling of our house, and although we haven't "offically" lowered the price, I'm fairly certain we will. But we'll continue to pray about it and whatever happens is what's best, I'm certain of that.

Starting about Wednesday of last week, we've all had a cold at one point or the other. Of course, LJ had it the worst. So now we're dealing with the aftermath of that (runny nose, chest congestion, and a mild ear infection), but otherwise are all well.

LJ is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything his little hands can grab!!! He can climb up the steps to the sunroom by himself, he opens and shuts doors and cabinets, flips lids and light switches, chews on everything that fits in his mouth (either willingly or by brute force), and grabs everything that can get in arms reach (including poor Nala's tail...3 times in a row). He has yet to say any true words (and I honestly think he'll be a late talker), but the other day, he had been playing very quietly in the sunroom for at least 15 minutes, then out of no where (I even had my back turned on him), I hear "mama" as clear as clear could be...but he hasn't said it since.

Also, Gary is working on getting me MY OWN computer up and running!!! YIPPIEE! So hopefully after that's up and running, I'll be better at posting pictures!!!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

LJ is crawling-yea! It looks like you have posted about as much as I have in the past couple of months. I finally updated, so now I'm catching up on everyone else!