Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BIG prayer request

Okay, I'm probably going to get a whole ration of crap for having posted this, but since it was in the paper on Sunday, it's become public information, so anyone who cares to know can find out easily. My parents had to file for bankrupty. In order for them to keep their home, they have to be able to make the payments. Which, due to the bankruptcy, my Mom could potentially loose most or all of her share of her business (my mom is a registered nurse and part-owner of a thriving home healthcare business). Furthermore, my Dad's business is struggling to drum up work as civil engineers are in VERY low demand right now (I'm sure any of you civils reading this can say "amen" to that). Anyway, I'm asking that you please keep my parents in your prayers. Pray that they do not act rash and/or without devine guidance. I know if they will just ask and seek God's will, he WILL give them the guidance they need.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry. I will definitely pray for guidance on this situation. I hate that so much for them.

Jessica said...

I've been praying for months, ever since we first talked about it. I still am. I will keep them in my thoughts and if I can help, let me know! Love you guys!

Brittney said...

I will definitely keep them in my prayers! Oh, and AMEN about the civil engineers--David's dad was laid off in December and is still looking.

Brenda said...

Oh Kellye I am so sorry to hear this news. Please convey my thoughts and love to your Mom and Dad. Will be praying for you and them.

I love you,
Aunt Brenda

P.S. Love LJ's pictures :-)

Leah said...

So sorry to hear, Kellye. I'll be thinking and praying for your family!

LJ is sooooo cute!! He has the roundest little face and looks so much like his daddy! PRECIOUS!

Miss you guys!

The Hickmans said...

I'm so sorry for your family! I will definately pray for them!