Well, LJ opened a new chapter in his life as of last night. He's crawling! I can't believe my little man is mobile! He's been trying to crawl for quite some time now, but last night he got all the mechanics working together to get the forward momentum he's been striving for. I don't know how to get to the pictures we have (they're on an external hard drive). Gary has it locked down (being a computer security guy and all) so I usually screw it up when I try to pull pictures off of it.
Anywho, LJ's top two teeth are almost through, and of course both his bottom front teeth are in. He still doesn't talk, but has interrogatory, exclamatory, and even the occasional declarative grunt that he uses to communicate at this point. He knows several objects and people, and turns to look at them when we ask him where they are. He also pushes everything that even distantly resembles a button...be it the remote control, the hole where you inflate a ball, or my eyeball.
Gary has been quite busy with work and other commitments, and I've been keeping busy with work, LJ and my garden. I decided to start out with a small garden this time (about 600 sq. ft.), then each year I will upsize until I figure out how much garden I can handle. I got red potatoes, onions, spinach and a couple types of lettuce in so far. Not sure what else I'll plant in regards to early crops...maybe some carrots.
No comments:
Post a Comment