Friday, October 10, 2008

More pictures

Well, crap. I forgot to rotate these pictures before I uploaded them, and since I'm in a hurry, I'm just going to go ahead and post them sideways. Sorry.




Here's some more pictures of our little man. I can't believe he'll be 4 months old in less than 2 weeks!!! He's such a sweet little guy. He smiles a lot, and sometimes giggles (although giggles usually result in the hiccups, which he HATES).
We're all doing well here. Binx and Nala are always up for finding whatever mischief is to be had. We've already had 2 mice in our house this season. We usually get 1 or 2 a year during the cold months, but the cats take care of them. Since we've already had 2, I'm kind'a worried we might actually have a problem once the weather gets cold. Oh, I ought to add that I found out about one of the mice by it landing on my head! I was in the kitchen, and it had come in through the attic via the light fixture, and I guess I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and something hit me in the head then plopped on the floor. I looked down to see what happened only to find a mouse staring up at me trying to figure out the same thing. The mouse ran under the fridge, and the cats got him later that night. Sorry all of you mouse lovers, but that's just what God made cats do (and do well, I might add!)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That mouse would have FREAKED me out big time!!!! I'm all about the cat getting after him. : )

Love L.J.! My, my.. how time flies!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't even say the fit I would have thrown if a mouse landed on my head. I am cringing just thinking about it. The only good mouse is a dead one.

bekah

Brittney said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe he's already 4 months old!