Nic and Jeremy (you can tell they were expecting a girl, although they did not know the gender...hence the pink blanket!)
My sister had her baby last night....IT'S A BOY! (we didn't know the gender). Baby Jeremy made it into the world around 2:15 this morning weighing 6 lbs 4 oz. I'm not sure how long he is, but both mother and baby are doing fine. So, LJ has a new baby cousin to get into trouble with. I'm SOOO excited it's a boy. Anyway, I have pictures, but they're on Gary's new-fangled camera and I can't figure out how to get the pictures off of it. So I'll have to post them later.
Okay, his name is Jeremy Robert, and he's named Jeremy after a good friend of ours (cousin to Nic) who died in a car accident about 5 years ago, and Robert after Nic's Dad. It's funny because Melody said a few people have called him "J.R." because they're used to calling LJ..."LJ" :o)
3 comments:
Yeah!!!
Aww- they'll have so much fun growing up together!
I called Melody today and I cannot believe it's a boy!!! Yeah!!! You need to figure out that camera, and QUICK! I can't wait to see him!
Love ya! :-)
Post a Comment