Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More pictureless ramblings

I'm about to give up on pictures altogether. Our desktop computer has become buried in all of the home improvement projects that we have underway. We finished laying all of the wood flooring, and we lack doing the t-moulding around the kitchen and in the doorways in the hall. Gary decided as of yesterday that he would be replacing all of the doors down the hall (except our bedroom, which we replaced right after we moved in). There's nothing wrong with the doors, except they don't match the trim. So we have to stain them a different color. Gary has done a phenomenal job with the baseboards and quarter-round. We're also about to get new linoleum in the kitchen. I found some that really looks like real tile. I'm not a big fan of tile because I drop a lot of stuff on the floor, and I'm too lazy to clean the grout. So I prefer the cheap stuff that saves my dishes and I can thoroughly clean without scrubbing with a toothbrush. Well, enough ramblings. I promise I'll post some pictures as soon as I find the camera, USB cable, and computer all at the same time! Oh, Gary is all but completely healed! He still feels a little irritation in his leg, but you can't tell to look at him.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I know about house projects, honey! You and me both! : )

The Hickmans said...

I am so impressed with all of the projects ya'll have been working on! I would love to see pictures or even come out to see it in person! Gary is one motivated fella!!

B said...

Hey Gary and Kellye!! How have you all been?!! Looks like you've been great! I'm so happy I ran into your blog! :-) I'll visit often!