Monday, August 6, 2007

Update on Gary

I don't have any pictures to post at this time, but I thought everyone might like a quick update on Gary. The swelling really started going down over the weekend. He's going to try to return to work sometime this week. He's getting around a lot better on the crutches, and as long as he doesn't stay standing too long, then it doesn't hurt him too bad. He said it now feels more like a bad sprain (as opposed to someone having taken a sledge hammer to his foot and leg, as it did last week). He still can't put any weight at all on his foot, but hopefully by the end of the week he'll be able to with assistance from the crutches. Thank you for all your prayers, e-mails and calls of concern. We can't thank you enough.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Praise God! When David tore his knee, he was in a wheelchair for a few weeks, and crutches for a few months. I disntinctly remember how hard it was, so my prayers and heart go out to you. If we can help, let us know! I'll even go and do your grocery shopping! : )

Anonymous said...

You still scootin down the hall on your tail? That's what I want to see some pics of!
:)