Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just an update...nothing exciting

Well, we made it through the holidays; Christmas decor is put away, and the house is finally feeling clutter-free. For the first time since I got pregnant, I'm finally caught up on ALL the housework simultaneously. The first trimester wiped me out so much, it was all I could do to do the minimum amount of REQUIRED housework. I was still exhausted during the second trimester, and finally mentioned it to the dr. They checked my iron and it was low. Once I started a supplement, I've felt great! So now that my energy is back, nesting is settling in, as we have quite a bit to do to prepare for Abby-Jean's arrival. (Speaking of Abby, she hasn't stopped kicking for about an hour now, but it's good reassurance that all is well in there.) I've been rearranging and organizing everything. I rearranged/reorganized my laundry room to actually make it functional, and I LOVE IT. My Dad and I installed a utility sink in my laundry room, and I'm not sure how I've lived this long without one. I also set up an ironing station where the iron and board are always ready to go at the flip of a switch...another thing I'm not sure how I've lived without. Once we get the wall built that will divide LJ & Abby's rooms, we'll be moving all the bedroom furniture to different rooms. So, like I said, lots to do, and I'm starting to flip-out that there's around 90 days to do it in!

No comments: