Nesting is in full swing. We made the master bedroom back into 2 rooms, half is LJ's new room and the other half is Abby's room. Gary still has his office, and we downsized our bedroom to the one bedroom that has 2 closets in it...and I think I actually like it better than before. Afterall, we only spend MAYBE 30 waking minutes in our bedroom on any given day. I hope to post some pictures before long of the bedrooms. They really turned out better than I thought they would! I still have A LOT of cleaning up to do from the rearranging of all the bedrooms (and laying of the new carpet, etc.) so that's keeping me quite busy.
I begin weekly appointments this week and they start checking for dilation/effacing and all that fun stuff. I can't believe it's already almost time for her big debut! I've been on my feet so much more this pregnancy, it wouldn't surprise me too terribly if she did come a little early. I certainly wouldn't complain. I look like I quite literally swallowed a basketball. I'm SOOOO ready to be able to move like my normal self once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment