Tuesday, November 2, 2010
My sweet boy
For the last month or so, LJ has been going through a very "clingy to mom" stage. While inconvenient at times, I try to remind myself to not get frustrated or annoyed by it, because I know it will be all too soon that I'll be lucky to get a kiss on the cheek from him, and I'll long for the days of him whining for his momma to lay down with him, play with him, or just love on him a little. This morning I had to do some work on the computer, and he wanted me to pay attention to him. We finally reached a compromise of him sitting in my lap, reclined in my left arm (while playing a game on my iphone), while I typed and did the work I needed to do with my right arm. I think it took me at least twice as long to do what I needed to, but I think it was worth the extra time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Absolutely! ;)
Post a Comment