Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gonna be a good big brother...

We'll find out whether LJ's having a little brother or sister next week! I can't believe it's already that time. I have to admit, I've been a little concerned how LJ will react to me having to tend to a baby, but I got some welcome reassurance last night when we went to visit some friends who welcomed their 4th baby into the world on Friday. I was holding the baby, and LJ had the biggest smile on his face while I explained it's "like the baby in Mommy's belly." He touched the baby's head SOOO gently, and was as affectionate as I've ever seen him be. The funniest part was when I gave the baby back to his mommy, and LJ got all upset thinking that he was MY baby. I had to explain that Mommy's baby is still in her belly, and will come out some time this spring. :0)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet. He will do great, I just know it!

Okay, as soon as you find out what the sex of the baby is, I want to know!! That's exciting! :-)

The "W" Family said...

What great reassurance! Sweet boy, glad he's excited!