Just thought I'd give everyone a little update. All is well, nausea set in at about 7 weeks, but I think is starting to ease up on me a little (I hope). My allergies have been terrible though, which has made the nausea that much more of a nuisance. Also, I'm SOOOO TIRED!!!
We had a little bit of a scare a couple of weeks ago, but when we told the dr. what had happened, he wasn't concerned in the least. So, as best as we know, all is well. I'll be 9 weeks on Monday, and will be thankful when the first trimester is over (ends Sept. 27th...and we should hear the heartbeat that day too!).
I think I forgot to mention on my last post that the due date is April 11 (give or take a couple weeks!).
As for the family, LJ is as happy as ever (though not necessarily about the baby, just about life in general). He does know there is a baby in mommy's belly (and sometimes tries to find it), but I'm not certain he actually understands what it means. LJ also seems to be making some progress in talking (but not English); he's become quite proficient in mimicking funny noises that animals/characters/etc. make. He does know how most of the letters in the alphabet sound (and can make their sounds), but I can't seem to get him to put them together to make words. At present, I'm MMMMMM-----A (after trying to teach him to put the "m" sound together with the "a" sound). Gary and I swear he'll read before he talks!
Gary is doing okay. His back is bothering him a great deal at present, so if you think of it, please remember to lift him up in prayer.
Well, there you have it. You're up to date with the goings-on in our house. I hope you all are doing well.
1 comment:
Glad to hear everyone is well.
It won't be long and LJ will be talking your ear off!
Keep us posted on the baby. :)
Post a Comment