Well, as always at the end of a season, I'm ready for the next to get here. I think the weather is supposed to actually start ACTING like autumn beginning tonight when a cool front is supposed to move in. LJ will have a blast this year jumping in piles of leaves, carving pumpkins, and dressing up for halloween (as a puppy-dog). I'm looking forward to (supposedly) feeling better in a couple of weeks as the first trimester comes to an end and some of these symptoms subside.
We have our first scheduled prenatal visit on Monday, so be sure to check back for a post. IF they do another ultrasound, and the pictures are something more distinguishable than a blob of black and white, then I'll post them on the blog.
I know many will curse me for saying this, but I do hope we get a good amount of snow this year. Afterall, kids are only kids for a short period of time, and what is more magical than waking up to the world covered in a good snow? Last year LJ "said" there was parmesean cheese on everything (he said this by going to the fridge and getting the parmesean cheese out, then pointing out the window). While I can't wait for him to really start talking, I'm going to miss his creative ways of "telling" me things. I'll try to post some pictures soon. I know I'm quite terrible at it. I am on facebook and post pics a bit more often there. So if you really want to see some, add me as a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment