Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow!

I'm not even sure if anyone looks at our blog anymore. I really ought to try to post more, but I simply can't seem to find the time. I do post things on facebook sometimes; feel free to add me as a friend.

LJ's room got rearranged today to become a "big boy" room. He's so grown up anymore. Today he was making me happy (like literally making me smile and say how happy I was with him) by taking a toy out then putting it back where it belongs.

Here's some pictures of LJ in the show. HE LOVED IT, and his Daddy was tickled to death. Gary has kept saying this is the most fun he's EVER had in the snow!



Here's just some random things that LJ does, more for my own sake (so I'll remember) than anyone else's...
LJ's quite good (and has been for sometime) with peg puzzles and anything that requires you to identify a shape and place an object accordingly. He can identify all of his capital letters and numbers through 12 without flaw (assuming he WANTS to), but he has some trouble with the lower case letters, specifically b,d,p&q. He also has some trouble with 13-20 (20 is as far as we've even attempted). He knows most of his colors, although varying shades throw him off easy. He loves his kitty cat (a stuffed cat I gave to my Grandma while she was in the hospital, a day before she died), and pets the kitty "gentle" (he actually is pretty gentle, but I've been a stickler for "being gentle" to the cats and animals since he's had control of his movements). He also likes his stuffed Pluto and adores his blankie. He likes to hide his blankie, then make Gary and I come find it. Today he was taking a small ball and trying his hardest to throw it on the top bunkbed in his room (he actually came darn close a time or two). Oh, and a real quick funny thing he does with his puzzles (which is what he plays with at least 70% of the time), sometimes if he picks up a puzzle piece upside down, he'll walk around to the other side of the board so the board is upside down also and put the piece in. I get such a kick out of him! I'm tired and I'm not going to proof-read this, so sorry for typos.

No comments: