Monday, October 19, 2009

Funny guy.

LJ cracked me up today. He was really quiet for the longest time while I was doing some picking up, so I went to find him. I found him in our bedroom in front of the closet-door mirror wrapping his blanket around his body, head, feet, laying on it, etc. just over and over again. It was pretty cute!

For the first time today he made a noise that may someday become a word. He's been walking around making a "puh, puh, puh" sound (like the letter "p"). Then again, he may just think it's something fun to do....

The stuff that LJ understands is growing so rapidly it amazes me! One day I'll swear he has no clue what I'm telling him, the next day (and from there on) he understands perfectly. Today's thing was...Me: "LJ, please lay down so I can change your diaper." LJ's response: walk in front of me a couple of steps, lay his head on the floor, followed quickly by his rear-end tipping over and falling to the ground, then laying there as still as can be until I'm done. Considering diaper changes have been a battle of wits for the last several months, this was a VERY WELCOME change!

No comments: