This RSV virus has LJ just feeling terrible! The poor thing sounds just awful! Any suggestions for a runny nose that is making it's way into his chest? I'm doing all the elevated head, saline and baby vicks (when I can remember to). Plus percussion on his back and of course the dreaded aspirator, AND humidifier. Anybody ever use a homemade vapor tent with any luck? Everything in his chest is loose, he's just not coughing enough to really get it up well.
I have to brag on Gary for a minute. He has been FANTASTIC. He's been sick as a dog too, but he really has been the only one who can calm LJ down when he's upset. And it's really strenuous activity...nothing anyone would be wanting to do while they're sick! My hat's off to him.
2 comments:
Brooklynn had RSV when she was 3 months old and had to use a nebulizer. It was AWFUL! I'll be praying that he gets better soon!
Way to go Gary- what a great Daddy! I am so sorry that you all have been sick. It sounds like you are doing all the right things. Just hang in there- this too shall pass...
Post a Comment