Well, cold season (as in flu and cold) has officially arrived in our home. LJ has that RSV virus, and Gary's got something too. So far I'm the only one that has managed to not get sick (knock on wood!). As best as I can tell, Gary's got a sore throat, and sinus congestion...my guess is a sinus infection since we've been having a lot of warm weather changing quickly to very cold. LJ, however, actually has a virus. Since antibiotics won't do him any good, our pediatrician gave us an inhaler to use on him. He said to expect him to get worse for a couple days still yet, but just make sure his breathing doesn't become labored. The poor little guy just looks positively TERRIFIED when I give him the inhaler, so I try to smile, laugh and giggle at him to ease his worries.
Pretty much everyone in my immediate family is sick too, so our Christmas, which was supposed to be tomorrow morning, has been cancelled and to be rescheduled at some later date after everyone is well again!
In regards to the house, we haven't had much interest shown in it yet, but we've not given up hope. Really, Gary and I are totally okay with whatever God wants us to do. It would be nice to know which direction that is, though...but isn't patience one of the fruits of the spirit? We'll just continue to pray about it, and know that God will do whatever is best for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment