If only I could relinquish control of my life and put EVERYTHING in God's hands, I'm convinced life would be much more fulfilling, and WAY less stressful. Gary and I had turned this house deal completely over to God, and he has made the seemingly impossible happen! Without even putting a for sale sign up, we have a contract on our house (in today's economy, this is almost unheard of around here!), and hopefully by the end of the day today will have a contract to buy my parent's. I can't really go into detail about everything yet (I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch), but some AMAZING things happened that allowed us to get to this point. God is good.
Sorry for no pictures right now. Blogging might be a bit scarce for awhile with all that's going on. I'll try to get some pics of the little man on here soon; if nothing else, I'll probably do an online Christmas card again, since it's looking pretty doubtful that I'll have time to actually send any out.
Please continue to pray for all who are involved in this, and for peace with whatever the outcome is. I'll give more details later....Love you all.
1 comment:
Ahhh!!! So exciting!!!
Post a Comment