Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ramblings about LJ (non-storm related)


LJ's other bottom tooth is starting to come through. It seems to be particularly bothering him today. Also, his personality has just blossomed over the last couple of weeks. He's such a funny little man. He finds humor in almost everything. Especially blowing food all over me (any suggestions to get him to stop this would be great, I've tried popping his hand (not hard), blowing food back in his face, and walking away until he gets fussy...all are SOMEWHAT effective, but not 100%).

I've finally got him off the hypoallergenic formula, and he seems to be doing well. Furthermore, we've stopped breastfeeding altogether. This little man is WAY too active and inquisitive to breastfeed anymore. It got to be more of a fight for both of us, so I finally threw in the towel.

He takes 2-3 naps everyday, and sleeps around 10 hours at night, most nights. He weighed 19 lbs. 12 oz. at his last checkup, so I'm certain he's a good 20 lbs. now, and he was 28" long, so maybe 28 1/2" or so, now. He's been consistently in the 95th percentile in height and hoovers around the 75th-85th percentile in weight.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Tell me about the formula he was on... I'm curious..

The Hickmans said...

What a cutie (and big boy)! =)