LJ ready to listen to the game!
LJ snuggling with his Momma.

(I don't know why that text at the top is underlined, but I didn't want to take the time to fix it)
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We've undertaken a couple more house projects that have kept me occupied. Gary and I (mostly Gary) painted the carport, and I got the trim painted in my bathroom. All that's left in my bathroom is to replace the flooring and go over the vanity with a glaze. Then I need to do it all over again but to Gary's bathroom.
LJ is getting big. He has a dr. appointment a week from tomorrow, so I'll find out how much he weighs. Based on our scale here at home, he weighs 12.5 lbs! When I pick up Binx now I almost throw him through the ceiling because he's so light compared to LJ!!!
3 comments:
I'm cracking up at you almost throwing Binx through the celing! Ha, ha!
When do you go back to work? Are you ready? Feeling good?
LJ's Razorback outfit is too cute! Isn't amazing how fast they grow!?!
Kellye, he is getting so big! What a sweet boy!!!
Post a Comment