Monday, January 14, 2008

We're Home

I didn't want the entire blogging community to know that our home was going to be vacant for over a week, so I didn't post that we left for the Caribbean on Friday, Jan. 4th. We took an 8 day eastern Caribbean cruise to San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau with our cousins, Kevin and Lindsey (Gary's cousin and his wife). We had a blast. We got home late last night to a house full of 2 very confused kitties. Nala seemed to do okay with Faye taking care of her, but Binx is a Momma's boy and no one else will do. I'll follow up with a detailed post and pictures hopefully today or tomorrow, but I just thought I'd let you all know that we made it home safe and had a fantastic trip!

5 comments:

B said...

How fun!!

The Hickmans said...

So how did you feel the whole time? I hope you weren't sick- glad you're home and safe!!

Leah said...

i can't wait to see pictures! i went on a western caribbean cruise when i graduated college and haven't been to the beach since...i love it!! looking forward to hearing from you!

Jessica said...

Fun! Traveling makes working hard worthwile. Glad you made it back safely!

Brittney said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pictures. I bet you're so adorable pregnant--if you even look pregnant yet! :)

I had completely forgotten that you know Jerry! He's such a great guy. Do you see him often? I wasn't sure if you had heard, but David's mom has cancer. She just went through her last round of chemo so we're hoping it's all gone!