This is the ship we went on; the Carnival Liberty. I think we were docked in St. Thomas in this picture.
Gary on our first day at sea. We were fortunate to have had gorgous weather the whole time we were there!
Our ship was just pulling into San Juan when Gary took this picture:
Gary and I along the shore in Tortola...the ship in the background.
5 comments:
Kellye,
The pitures are so bright and clear! I'm so glad you guys were able to take a vacation before the baby comes! David and I LIVE to get away from Arkansas and go somewhere fun. Don't you just love getting out of NWA! I'm sure the sunshine felt great. I love the blue water- peaceful!
I'm so glad you all had a good, safe trip. I see that little belly poking out in the pictures! So cute!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You and Gary both look great! You haven't changed a bit. You are so tiny--I probably wouldn't be able to tell you're pregnant if I didn't know. So cute though!
It looks like you all had a great time. The pictures are so beautiful! Next time you go, PLEASE take me with you!!!!
Oh...love the belly! :-)
Hey Kellye,
I'm glad you guys had such a good trip. I didn't tell you last night but I really like your haircut. I bet it was quick & easy to do while you were on vacation huh?
Post a Comment