Thursday, January 24, 2008

IT'S A BOY

After 3 daughters and 1 granddaughter, my Dad will FINALLY have a male blood descendant. This being the first grandson, we've decided to combine our Dad's names and name him Leonard Jack, or "LJ." Other than finding out the gender, we counted 10 fingers and toes, all the organs and limbs looked good, and his head circumference measured just a wee bit bigger than expected (he must have inherited Gary's intelligence!)






9 comments:

Brittney said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I love the 3-D ultrasound. Do they do those at Parkhill now? They didn't when I was pregnant and I watned one so bad!

The Hickmans said...

Is that the 3-D ultrasound? It is sooo amazing; he's just precious!

Amanda said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! It is so amazing that you can see what your baby looks like before it's even born. He is so cute!!!

B said...

CONGRATS!!!! LJ is cute!

Jessica said...

I will refer to him by name from now on out! : ) Congratulations!!

Campbell Crusade said...

Congratulations!! What a handsome little boy you have. And wow- 3D ultrasounds are amazing! We cannot wait to meet little LJ. We needed another little boy in our group!!

ashleydiggs said...

3d ultrasounds are absolutely incredible. I had one with Gracie and it is crazy how much they look just like it when they are born! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

His face is so clear! That is amazing to see!

Leah said...

How sweet!!! Doesn't seeing that picture make you more excited?!?!?! I can't wait to meet little LJ!!!