Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goodness the kids have grown since the last time I posted! LJ is talking up a storm now; there really isn't anything that he doesn't say or doesn't attempt to say. He's becoming such a big boy. Getting along with sister is hit-and-miss, but they're sibilings... Abby started walking a couple weeks before her birthday; that's right, she turned a whole 1 year old on April 13! My, a year has gone by MUCH faster with two kids than it did with one! Abby has a passion for anything fluffy and meows, barks, or hops. She calls them "kitty-kitty's" (sounds more like key-key). She also calls Elmo this, and LOVES Elmo. Heaven help us if we pass the Earth's Best Crunch'em Crackers at Ozark Natural Foods because she yells "KEY-KEY, KEY-KEY" until I finally give her the box, then she's all grins and giggles. I could go on for about a day, but I'll spare anyone who still reads this. Since I haven't had time to write in baby books recently, I wanted to write SOMETHING down.

No comments: