I'm not even sure if anyone reads this anymore, but if so, here's a quick update. Abby is growing like a weed, and has the sweetest disposition...she's simply ecstatic to exist, and shows the world by smiling all the time. LJ is, well, definately three, and talking up a storm. He's using complete sentences! This morning he told Gary "I love Daddy too much," talk about melt a Daddy's heart! I immediately saw the frustration with LJ's whining melt off Gary's face like hot wax. :0)
We purchased a pop-up camper a couple weeks ago, and hope to make good use of it when the temps go down to the low 90s again. It has an a/c, but even an a/c can't cool a popup in 100 degree weather! I brushed the cobwebs off my mountain bike and can't wait for the first time to hit a trail. Except now we have to arrange child care (at least until Abby can sit up and we can pull the kids in the trailer). I forgot how much I enjoyed riding.
Gary and I have finally decided we're going to begin looking for property to eventually build on. We like it here, it's a great place for kids and the house is plenty big, but we want some privacy w/ woods and such. We're putting it in God's hands though, and pray that the right property for us reveals itself in God's good timing.
1 comment:
I love your blog updates! I'm still reading! : ) You will really enjoy building a house. David and I really had a fun experience when we built ours.
Post a Comment