Well, spring is definitely on its way, LJ and I have been sneezing, and I've had watery eyes and a sore throat off and on for a couple weeks now. Now that we have the house projects under control (until the next thing breaks), we're trying to get the yard cleaned up. Ahh, the joys of home ownership.
We've all been trying to take advantage of the warmer weather when the opportunity arises. We got LJ a trailer that Gary can pull behind his bike (he [LJ] doesn't like it very much; I bet he'll get used to it, though). Mostly we just play outside in the yard. For LJ's birthday, instead of actual gifts, anyone who insists on getting him a gift, we're going to just take contributions towards a swing set for him. The kid just LOVES to be outside.
Not really anything new going on, I just thought I'd let those of you who check this know that we're still around; just nothing interesting going on.
1 comment:
Glad you guys are doing well. Like you, we've been taking advantage of the few days of nice weather. I'm SO ready for spring/summer!!!
Post a Comment