Monday, June 8, 2009

A year is sneaking up on me!



I can't believe it's been a year since I was waddling around 9 months pregnant, actually, let me correct that statement, it actually seems like forever ago that I was pregnant, but I'm dumbstruck that it's almost been a year since I first laid eyes on my little boy! His birthday is on Father's day this year, and his birthday party (family) is going to be this Sunday!

LJ is taking his first steps now; but I think it's going to be slow going, as he's a much more efficient crawler, and the only advantage of walking over crawling is he doesn't have to carry his toys in his mouth to get them from here to there, which really doesn't seem to be a big deal right now. He still has yet to say his first true words, right now he still speaks "LJish" and we can generally understand him (although I don't think we'd technically qualify as bilingual). He really enjoys playing with other kids, especially his cousins. Above is a picture of Jeremy, LJ and Olivea at my Mom and Dad's the other night playing on LJ's blankie (Jeremy is in my Dad's lap...grabbing LJ's diaper, Olivea and LJ are rolling on the floor).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Time has just all but diasappeared! He is not a little baby anymore. Sheesh! Happy Birthday, LJ!

So, Harbor is only 6 months and has just started crawling and I'm totally in love with it and him and the 6 month mark... I am so happy for your little family, Kellye! : )