Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update on life in general

Golly. I can't believe LJ's birthday is this Sunday (along w/ father's day). LJ is officially walking now. In the mornings he crawls more than he walks, but buy the end of the day he's walking more than crawling. I have pictures from his birthday party which was this past Sunday that I'll post soon. It went well, though...as well as a 1-year-old's birthday party can go I suppose.

Another shocker for me is our 10-year high school reunion is coming up in a couple weeks. I really can't believe it's been a decade since we graduated high school!!! (For those who may not know, I say "we" because Gary and I graduated together). Wow. It will be neat to see everyone again. Its so funny to think back to the "problems" I had 10 years ago...I suppose they were real problems at the time, but once you've delt with college, work, insurance, a mortgage, childbirth, child-raising, death of close friends and family memembers, and all of that "grown-up" stuff, it makes the "problems" of a decade ago seem so trivial.

Anywho, enough ramblings. I'll get some more pictures of the little man up as soon as Gary dumps them off his camera.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We will see you at the reunion!! : ) We'll be at both events- afternoon and then the adult party. You?