Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update and Advertisement

My dr visit went fine today, but I have no progress to report. The doctor said that he was head down, and I don't think LJ liked being poked in the head!

In other news, while Gary and I were out today...on a back road that we NEVER take at that time of the day...we passed by a little baby kitten stranded on the side of the road. The poor thing looked simply terrified, and I couldn't, in good conscience, just leave it to die. So Gary, being the big-hearted guy he is, told me to turn around and we picked it up. We were going to take it to the animal shelter, then Gary reminded me that both of our cats came from there, and everytime we've gone there all of the cats seem to be sick. So I then I decided I'd have to take it upon myself to find her a good home.



So if you are interested, please contact me (either phone, e-mail or blog comment is fine). I'm willing to throw in all the "stuff" that you'll initally need to take care of her (litter box, litter, food, food bowls, toys, etc.), and I'll also pay to have her spayed once she gets old enough. I'm really desperate to find her a good home. She really has a sweet disposition. She seems to be equally content to sit on a soft towel as she is to sit on your lap or in your arms. She's very tolorant, and I haven't heard a single hiss from her (even when Nala hissed and growled at her). The only time shes "cried" so far, was because she didn't really know how to lap the water out of the bowl. So I got an eyedropper, gave her some water, and she was content once again. Even if you can't provide a home for her, I'd appreciate it if you'd help me by praying that the right owner for her comes along.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Kellye-

If Evan saw that your kitty needed a home, I know he would jump! :)

I can't believe you are 36 weeks!! Whoa!!! I can't wait to see him!

I still haven't seen picts of your pregnant belly. What's up with that?

Did you get our gift yet?