Monday, October 29, 2007

Still doing well....for the most part....

Well, I'm still feeling fine, on the whole. I've had moments with the weeist bit of nausa, but nothing that has halted life....yet. I am tired, but I'm able to get through the day (albeit, a bit grumbly), but I attribute that to my continuously inturrupted sleep due to frequent bathroom visits and really strange dreams. I've also been quite a bit more emotional; this morning I started crying when I couldn't button my pants (this particular pair was always a bit snug anyway, but I've never NOT been able to button them!!!), and I've come close to crying over various, random things. Gary has been very supportive and patient with me, so I'm really thankful for that.

We had a very busy weekend full of events. Saturday night we went to a bonfire with our Sunday School class (combined with another class). Sunday we had a birthday party for Gary's aunt after church, followed by a Halloween party at a good friend's house, Erik and Evey. Needless to say, after a fun, eventful weekend, I wasn't ready for Monday to roll around. At least the day has gone by fast because all the clocks on our computers set themselves back an hour, so the whole day I've been thinking it was an hour earlier than it actually was. Thank goodness it wasn't the other way around!!!

4 comments:

The Hickmans said...

I'm glad you're feeling well so far. It sounds like you are having a pretty typical pregnancy. Love ya!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

So glad you are feeling well! Having a busy weekend is fun sometimes because you feel like you get a lot accomplished. I talked to Lisa Farmer at school about you. She is so excited you are "pg"! Isn't it a small world??

B said...

Glad things are going well--fyi--the emotional thing doesn't go away after you have the baby--or at least it didn't for me--it kicked it up a notch and I've been a more emotional person ever since--but it's good!!