Monday, October 8, 2007

Couple of New Pictures!

I'm FINALLY getting a couple of pictures of our finished work. Right now the hall and entryway are the only clean areas that I'm not ashamed to get a picture of. So here you go!



Hall Before:

Hall After:

Entryway Before: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4108/1854/1600/Entryway.jpg

Entryway After:

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Your hallway is so pretty- I especially love the wood floors! I remember going down that hallway when Betsy lived there in High School!! : ) It looks so long in the photo. You have done such a great job remodeling.

Leah said...

WOW!!! It looks awesome!!! Y'all have done great work! What a huge change in the hallway especially! I love it!

The Hickmans said...

That is awesome! I know your hard work has paid off- way to go. :)

Patriot said...

The floor looks great . .

I just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting at my site. It's for all-natural bath and body products made in Texas. Come check it out - and help spread the word! I will continue to hold more giveaways over the next few weeks as well!

Thanks!

Campbell Crusade said...

You and Gary have done a fabulous job on the house..
love it, love it!

Evan said...

Wow, just saw these pics. The house looks awesome. We'll have to come check it out in person when we're home.