LJ's most recent "big thing" has been eating w/ a fork! I showed him how to do it once and he found it amusing, now he tries to do it himself. He has yet to actually pick the food up with the fork, but getting it to the mouth is no problem. He does poke at the food somewhat clumsily, so he's got the idea, just not the motor skills.
He's also been chasing Nala around a lot more, trying to pull her tail. I try to discourge this as best as I can, but there's only so much of me running around after LJ who is running around after the cat that I can do. So occasionally I hear a loud hiss coming from the other room (our cats are declawed, so they can't hurt LJ, but LJ could hurt them) followed shortly by a distressed Nala bounding into my presence.
Hummm...what else. He can finally turn the light to the stove both on AND off, and he randomly pushs things (especially chairs and step-stools) around the house; we find them in some of the strangest places.
No comments:
Post a Comment