Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Pray for us
I'm asking for your prayers in regards to housing options that may or may not be available for us. What it boils down to, is we MIGHT be able to buy my parent's property....that is, if all the stars align (really, if God wills it). We need to sell our house first, and in today's market, we're not sure if we can sell it for what we'd need to in order to make ends meet. We've made substantial improvements to the house, including new carpet, hardwood, or other new floor covering throughout most of the house, new windows and storm doors (except in the sunroom), an entertainment room w/ a 92" front projection TV (I'm pretty sure that will stay, depending on the sale price...but I need to verify w/ Gary) and so on. So there is A CHANCE that maybe we can sell it for what we need to. We'll probably have a sign out in the next couple weeks. We still have a few things we want to complete before we're ready for people to come in. But we have some major decisions to be made and I want to just hand it over to God for his guidance (and for those of you who know me, you know it isn't easy for me to relinquish control like that!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be praying for you! We jumped on a house that was an amazing deal and it worked out very well for us, but it can be a scary step. Hopefully you will get a lot of interest in your house so you know you're doing the right thing!
Post a Comment