Monday, October 15, 2007

Word is out......

Well, we got some news that we weren't expecting........WE'RE EXPECTING!!! It's still really early, I'm only 5 weeks, but so far, no signs or symptoms...I feel completely normal. I guess God just decided it was time. Of course I'm nervous of all the things that can go wrong, so your prayers will be greatly appreciated. We're both excited, but I don't think its quite sunk in for either of us yet. The due date should be around June 16th. We'll keep you posted if that date changes any (and of course we'll update everyone on dr. visits, etc.).

8 comments:

Leah said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you! I can't believe it, but I am SOOOO excited! YEA!!!!

The Hickmans said...

Oh my gosh!! That is sooo great; I'm so excited for ya'll!

Becca said...

Congratulations!!

B said...

WHOO HOO--Congrats Congrats Congrats!! So Exciting!!!

Campbell Crusade said...

Have you read any of the pregnancy journal yet? to Gary? I hope you enjoy reading it day by day...that little 'eye lash' will soon grow into a little 'watermelon'!!!

Again, Congrats...we are so very excited for you and Gary. You will make wonderful parents!
Miranda

Rachel said...

Yeah!!! It is so amazing to think of a tiny little life just beginning. Incredible!!

Jessica said...

Woo Hoo!!! How fun! You guys will be the coolest parents ever! You are so much fun and have such a great sense of humor! Your baby will make a fun addition to your family! Congratulations!

Evan said...

Fantastic! Tell Gary congratulations for me