Well, so far so good. I still feel fine. In fact, I'm having trouble remembering that I'm pregnant due to the lack of symptoms thus far, but I still have plenty of time for things to sink in. Anywho, I don't want this to turn into a pregnancy blog, so I'll just give you tidbits of info on an as-needed basis.
We got our sheet vinyl flooring laid over the weekend. It looks really good. It is a bit "busy" when expanded over the entire floor, but I think it will calm down once we move the refrigerator back and get the new bar/buffet built. It goes with the wood floors wonderfully and it doesn't shown dirt!!!!! Woohoo!!! Here's a picture of the flooring:

In regards to home improvement, I think we're about to call it quits for the winter. We're both ready for a slow down. We may do some small cosmetic stuff, but probably nothing that anyone but Gary or I would ever notice.
One last detour and I'll shut up. Can you believe it's only 4 WEEKS TO THANKSGIVING??? For that matter, in our house, anytime after Nov. 1st is fair game for me to pull out the Christmas stuff....THAT'S NEXT WEEK!!!!
3 comments:
I'm game for Christmas decor if you are??? : )
That flooring looks really nice, especially since it doesn't show dirt. That's my kind of flooring!!
I'm so glad that you're still feeling good. We'll be praying that you continue to feel good throughout your pregnancy.
Nice flooor---and I'm glad u're feeling good---I had to remind myself also--no symptoms, until the large mass from my belly started to show up ;-)
Post a Comment